Quality Orthopedic Care
OrthoWertz is committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of orthopedic care possible. We provide expertise and advice on musculoskeletal problems, and treatment alternatives. Our basic credo is to treat individuals as we would want to be treated.
We are pleased to have you as a patient. If you have any questions, always feel free to contact our office and our trained staff will assist you in any way possible.
- Arthritis Advice
- Evaluation and diagnosis of orthopedic issues, mostly limited to the shoulder and knee.
- Conservative management options of orthopedic issues.
- Ligamentous and knee replacement surgery when necessary.
- Rotator cuff, biceps, and ligamentous shoulder surgery when necessary.
- Surgery on limited problems such as carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, ankle instability when necessary.
- Dr. Wertzberger no longer practices surgery, as he used to, on the hip or the spine, nor any fracture surgery.