About Your Visit
For Your Appointment
If you are a new patient, please arrive to your appointment early in order to complete the registration process. In addition, please bring the following:
- Information about your problem, medications, allergies, past surgical treatments, family history, and other current problems.
- Driver's License or State ID
- Referral (If Required by Insurer)
- Insurance Information
- Copies of Operation Records, Medical Records, X-rays, MRIs, and CT Scans from Prior Doctor Visits
- A List of Current Medications and Any Known Allergies
Ransom Memorial Hospital accepts most major insurance plans.
Please call the office to make an appointment in advance. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us as far in advance as possible so we may use that time to see another patient in need of care. We make a sincere effort to adhere to our appointment schedule and appreciate your patience if we are late due to emergencies or hospital surgery.
Fees & Payments
Ransom Memorial Hospital does all billing and collections. Orthowertz has nothing to do with billing or collections.
Prescriptions & Renewals
Pain medications (narcotics) will primarily be prescribed for acute injuries and post surgery. As of October 2014, all narcotic prescriptions have to be written and handcarried to the pharmacist.
We do not prescribe pain medications (narcotics) for long periods of time or for chronic pain issues.
Please request all prescriptions and authorizations during our regular office hours, when our full records are available.